Thursday, August 11, 2011

Bye Bye High School..!



I started A Levels in CHSE, but later our batch at CHSE was privatized to Villa International High School. Me and my friends ended up being grumpy about the whole thing, because we did NOT want to leave CHSE. However, it was just a matter of time before everyone started enjoying school more than anything else.

So many beautiful times have been spent there and I'd never forget them. Together, we have done so much and bonded so well. So much that when it was time for graduation.. well, nobody wanted to be graduated!

The graduation ceremony was held on 27th June 2011. Me and some close friends went together, and we all were feeling pretty nervous, god knows why :P

Here's me with Shazu, one of the freaks. I spent most of my time with her at school (we were classmates)... and well, after school too. She's an amazing person.


..and are all of the freaks who studied at our school, except Rish coz she was not in Male' at the time..
I went home with Mua, Nawaf and Shaffu. I totally managed to embarrass myself by bursting into tears halfway through, (yeah!). The four of us left the last, feeling pretty emotional and everyone caught in their own thoughts..

High School was everything it was cracked up to be, and more! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...